Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (known in Japan as Star Wars: Episode III - Sith no Fukushuu) is a 3D sci-fi fantasy third-person action-adventure game developed by The Collective and published by LucasArts for the PlayStation 2 and Xbox on May 4, 2005.
A video game tie-in with the 2005 space opera film of the same name, Revenge of the Sith follows Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi during the final days of the Clone Wars. After the duo rescue Chancellor Palpatine from the Separatist forces of Count Dooku and General Grievous, the game focuses on both Obi-Wan's final confrontation with Grievous (ending the Clone Wars) and Anakin's fall to the dark side (starting the Great Jedi Purge, the rise of the Galactic Empire, and his transformation to Darth Vader). While the game's plot directly follows the movie, it includes several extended sequences. The game also includes co-operative multiplayer and a one-on-one versus mode with unlockable characters and arenas.
The game also received a handheld 2D belt-scrolling beat-'em-up adaptation by Ubisoft Montreal for both the Nintendo DS and Game Boy Advance. Both ports feature co-operative multiplayer, with the DS version also featuring third-person spacecraft dogfighting segments (similar to the Rogue Squadron series).
While most of the missions reflect the plot, the final mission of the game (Revenge of the Sith) is actually an alternate version of A Friendship in Flames, complete with an alternate game ending.
- Rescue over Coruscant (Anakin, Cruiser)
- An Explosive Development (Obi-Wan, Cruiser)
- Peril in the Elevators (Anakin, Cruiser)
- Settling the Score (Anakin, Cruiser)
- It's Not Over Yet (Anakin, Cruiser)
- The General's Right Hand (Anakin, Cruiser)
- Investigating Utapau (Obi-Wan, Utapau)
- The Cavalry Arrives (Obi-Wan, Utapau)
- Showdown with Grievous (Obi-Wan, Utapau)
- The Dark Side of the Force (Anakin, Coruscant)
- The Hunt Begins (Anakin, Coruscant)
- The Final Lesson (Anakin, Coruscant)
- Attack of the Clones (Obi-Wan, Utapau)
- Assassination on Mustafar (Anakin, Mustafar)
- Aftermath in the Temple (Obi-Wan, Coruscant)
- A Friendship in Flames (Obi-Wan, Mustafar)
- Revenge of the Sith (Anakin, Mustafar)
After completing missions from the campaign, various bonus missions are unlocked which feature different characters from the main story. They are unlocked by progressing through the main story mode.
- The General's Protectors (Grievous Bodyguard, Utapau, unlocked after completing The Cavalry Arrives)
- Grievous on the Run (General Grievous, Utapau, unlocked after completing Showdown with Grievous)
- Mustafar Lava Challenge (Anakin, Mustafar, unlocked after completing Assassination on Mustafar)
- Size Matters Not (Yoda, Coruscant, unlocked after completing Aftermath in the Temple)
- Episode IV Death Star (Darth Vader, Death Star, unlocked after completing Revenge of the Sith)
The game features four cooperative missions for 1-2 players, where the AI controls the second player in 1 player mode.
A duel mode is also available as a two player versus mode. This mode has players fight against each other in a fighting game type setting, but with loose gameplay like in the campaign.
Available characters are:
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Anakin Skywalker
- Count Dooku (unlockable)
- General Grievous (unlockable)
- Mace Windu (unlockable)
- Cin Drallig (unlockable)
- Serra Keto (unlockable)
- Darth Vader (unlockable)
- Ben Kenobi (unlockable)
Alternate costumes are also available if two of the same characters are picked. Some of these are more than simple color swaps and include Sith versions of Jedi characters.
All Bonus' 021282
Unlimited Health XUCPHRA
Unlimited Force KAIBURR
Fast Regen BECSAVIS
Unlock Story KORRIBAN
Unlock Duel Arenas TANTIVEIV
Unlock duel people ZABRAK
Unlock all movies COMLINK
Unlock all concept art AAYLASECURA
All Powers and Force Moves JAINA
SuperSaber Mode SUPERSABERS