Released for PC, Mac, and Linux on August 1, 2005, Narcissu is a visual novel by Stage-Nana. The game follows an unnamed protagonist who has been diagnosed with a terminal lung cancer. While in the hospital, he meets a woman being treated for an unidentified terminal illness, and the two agree to run away together.
Shortly following Narcissu's release, Stage-Nana gave permission to several fan translators to translate the game into English, Korean, and Chinese. Despite this, the game would not receive an officially published English translation until 2014's Narcissu 1st and 2nd.
- "The Emerald Sea" - Composed by MASA.
- "The Silver Coupe" - Composed by Ebi.
- "Narcissu -instrumental-" - Composed by Ebi.
- Untitled, from Shūmatsu no Sugoshikata - Composed by Masashi Yano and arranged by Kometto Nekono.
- "I'm Right Here (vocal ver.)" - Performed by Mari Mizuta, composed by Hirofumi Ishihashi and with lyrics by Tsukasa Umitomi.
- "Lamune 79's (from Lamune)" - Composed by Elements Garden and arranged by Kometto Nekono.
- "#1 Route" - Composed by Sentive.
- "7F" - Composed by Sentive.
- "Sakura (from A 120-Yen Spring)" (incorrectly listed in-game as "Eightmoon") - Composed by Ebi and Arranged by Hitoshi Fujima.
- "The Emerald Sea (ver.2)" - Composed by MASA.
- "Scarlet" (From Mizuiro) - Composed by Noriyasu Agematsu and arranged by Hirofumi Ishihashi.
- "Narcissu ~Setsumi's Theme~" - Performed by REM, composed by Ebi and with lyrics by Tomo Kataoka, the author of Narcissu.