Slam Dragon is a 2D fighting game developed and published by Jaleco for the Sony PlayStation exclusively in Japan on April 12, 1996.
The game features pre-rendered 3D graphics for character sprites and cutscenes and a 3D background that pans to give the illusion of 3D fighting, similar to the 1994 fighting game Killer Instinct.
The game was later digitally re-released for supporting PlayStation Network machines (via PSOne Classics) in Japan first on January 18, 2012 (published by HAMSTER) and later on October 1, 2015 (published by City Connection).
- Jonny Danniales (Street Fight)
- Amanda Raian (Karate)
- Riona Ichinose (Mexican Wrestling)
- Eric Lee (Highbred Kung Fu)
- Paris Brown (Hiphop Dance Fight)
- Wong Wang Lung (Snake Fist)
- Gennpachi Daienji (Shorin Kenpo)
- Dick Gorunouskye (Wrestling)
- X (Boss)