Zero Gear is an online multiplayer kart combat game.
- Up to 8 players
- Customizable karts and characters
- Multiple game modes
- Over a dozen maps
- Non stop physics-driven action
- Ridiculous weapons and power-ups such as Tornado or L.U.V Bot
- Race - The first one to cross the finish line wins.
- Tag - Become "it" then avoid the other players.
- Target - Try to jump the kart into one of the targets for points.
- Goal - Two teams face off in a game of soccer, hockey, basketball or football trying to win by scoring.
The game includes a variety of weapons such as:
- Punching glove
- Ice Cube
- Sea Mine
- L.U.V. Bot
There is a wide variety of maps some of which are:
- Dirt Circuit
- Spaghetti West
- Eight Iron
- Space Race
- Dust Bunny
PC System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 2.0 capable
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 500 Mb free space
- Controller Support: Yes