Taiko no Tatsujin DS (Taiko Drum Master) is a rhythm game developed by Namco and published by Nintendo released for the Ninendo DS only in Japan. Like the other games in the series, the player plays the notes of a chosen song's drum part as they are displayed on the screen. The game can be played with the touch screen or buttons. The game also has up to 4 player local wireless multiplayer and comes with two drum styli to be used as drum sticks.
- さくらんぼ (Sakuranbo)
- 気分上々↑↑ (Kibun Joujou↑↑)
- 夏祭り (Natsu Matsuri)
- 決意の朝に (Ketsui no Asa ni)
- Won't Be Long
- マタアイマショウ (Mata Aimashou)
- DANCE2 feat.ソイソース (Pocky Chocolate Commercial Song - DANCE2 feat.Soysauce)
- Together (Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl series Japanese Opening)
- Jūken Sentai Gekiranger
- Yes! PreCure 5 Smile GoGo!
- Doraemon no Uta
- Detective Conan Main Theme
- Symphony No. 7 (Beethoven)
- William Tell Overture (Rossini)
- Orpheus in the Underworld (Offenbach) (aka the can-can song)
- Flight of the Bumblebee (Rimsky-Korsakov)
- Classic medley (Wedding compilation)
- Fantaisie-Impromptu (Chopin) (Unlockable)
Video Game Music
- Super Mario Bros.
- "Go my way" (The [email protected])
- Namco medley, including music from Mappy and Battle City
- 黒船来航 (unlockable)
- 太鼓乱舞 炎の卷 (unlockable)
- 太鼓乱舞 風の卷 (unlockable)
- 太鼓乱舞 水の卷 (unlockable)
- てんぢく２０００ (unlockable)
- Tarako Tarako Tarako
- もりのくまさん (Mori no O-Kumasan) (A Bear in the Forest)
- いぬのおまわりさん (Inu no O-mawarisan) (Dog Policeman)
In the original release, if all the save slots were used and all featured a customized Don-chan, the game will crashes at the title screen.