There is a prophecy that speaks of a Legendary Warrior, and it says that he would restore the Moon Juju, defeat Tlaloc and bring peace to the Pupanunu people. Tak and Lok are both apprentices of Jibolba, Tak being the younger of the two, but after Lok is turned into a sheep, it's Tak's turn to take the quest of restoring his friend to his human form. Tak's mentor Jibolba sends him off to find the Spirit Rattle, which will channel the Juju spirits to assist Tak on his journey. Tak was guided by Flora, a daughter of the Moon Juju. He was also tasked to find 9 Magical Nubu Plants. When Tak returns with the Spirit Rattle and Plants, he learns that Lok has been killed by a herd of sheep, and that he must now find some way to resurrect him. Unfortunately, Tak unintentionally resurrected Lok's squire, Tobar. He must resurrect Lok by collecting 100 Yorbels and Lok's spirit from the spirit world. Once Lok is revived he's plagued with diarrhea or resurrection's revenge, and Tak is sent off to recover the 3 Moon Stones while Lok recovers from his ailment. It's these Moon Stones that will restore the Moon Juju to full strength. After collecting all 3 of the Moon Stones, the Moon Juju is finally restored to her former strength and it is revealed that Lok isn't the warrior from the prophecy as was originally thought. It turns out that Tak fits the profile better since he has restored the Moon Juju. Now that he's outfitted with an arsenal of Juju spells that he collected along his journey, all that remains is for him to defeat Tlaloc. He does this by turning the villain into a sheep, naturally. Tlaloc is now defeated and the rams like him.
- Tak: The real warrior predicted in the prophecy. Voiced by Jason Marsden.
- Jibolba: The shaman of the Pupanunu people. Voiced by John Kassir.
- Lok: The warrior predicted in the prophecy. Voiced by Patrick Warburton.
- Tlaloc: The former shaman who turned the Pupanunu people into sheep. Voiced by Rob Paulsen.
- Pins: A voodoo doll minion of Tlaloc. Voiced by Jeff Bennett.
- Needles: A silent voodoo doll minion of Tlaloc. Voiced by Jeff Bennett.
- Mummy King: The former ruler of the Pupanunu. Voiced by
- Tobar: Lok's squire. Voiced by Frank Welker.
- Flora: Daughter of the Moon Juju and Tak's guide. Voiced by Jennifer Hale.
- Dead Juju: An undead juju that likes to party. Voiced by Rob Paulsen.
- Two-Headed Juju: A two-headed juju (Rufus & Jerry) with different personalities. Rufus is voiced by Jeff Bennett. Jerry is voiced by Rob Paulsen.
- Dinky Juju: A short-tempered baby juju. Voiced by Lara Jill Miller.
- Caged Juju: A demon sealed in a cage for 10,000 years.
- Moon Juju: The protector of the Pupanunu people.
- Seek and summon 4 jujus for help
- Ride on a snowboard
- Wear a chicken suit to fly