Mega Man Zero 4 (JP: Rockman Zero 4) is the fourth and final game in the Mega Man Zero series of Mega Man X spin-offs (Mega Man X itself being a spin-off) for the Game Boy Advance portable system.
Some of the new features in MegaMan Zero 4 include Zero's new weapon, the Zero Knuckle. This replaced the Boomerang Shield of the previous game, and serves as a memento of the Weapon-Get system used in the original Mega Man games, except instead of receiving the boss's weapon, Zero is able to take weapons away from the stage enemies and use them for a short period of time.
The game was also re-released as part of the Mega Man Zero Collection for DS, along with the previous Zero games. It was also added to the Wii U's Virtual Console in all territories.
- Tech Kraken (Deep Sea)
- Fenrir Lunaedge (Hibernation Chamber)
- Popla Cocaperti (living City)
- Noble Mandrago (Underground Forest)
- Heat Genblem (Particle Beam)
- Sol Titanion (Artifical Sun)
- Pegasolta Eclair (Hanging Gardens)
- Mino Magnus (Magnetic Zone)
- Commander Craft (Ragnarok, Area Zero)
- Dr Weil ( Ragnarok Core)