Overview:Following the success of Delta Force: Black Hawk Down, Novalogic released an expansion pack, which contained two new single-player campaigns, changing the locale from 1993-era Somalia to modern-day Colombia and Iran.
ContentsThe expansion pack contained multiple new weapons for use in both single/multiplayer, and the option to control an British SAS Cammando unit as a character skin in online matches.
ChangesAside from the additions mentioned above, Team Sabre contained no changes, the engine remained the same with no graphical improvements, and the map editor received no alterations aside from the ability to place Team Sabre -specific stock objects/weapons/etc.
PlayStation 2 VersionUnlike the PC expansion pack, the PS2 version was released a year later and was created from the ground up by a different developer (Rebellion Studios) then that of the PC version or the Xbox version of the original game. While the game's setting and general plot remained the same, there was much variation in missions and direction.
PC System Requirements
- Video Card: Direct 3D video card with 32MB required. 64MB or greater recommended. Compatible 3D cards include: Nvidia TNT2, GeForce series, ATI Radeon series. For a list of supported 3D cards visit www.novalogic.com.
- Operating System: Windows® 98, ME, 2000, XP
- CPU: Minimum - Pentium® III 733 MHz equivalent Recommended - Pentium® 4 1.4 GHz equivalent
- Hard drive space: 750MB available
- Memory: 256MB or greater required
- CD-ROM: 4x or greater CD-ROME drive
- DirectX: DirectX 8.1 required
- Sound Card: Windows® compatible.
- Controllers: Windows® compatible mouse
- Internet Play: Up to 50 simultaneous players via NovaWorld *(Internet service provider required)
- LAN Play: Up to 50 simultaneous players via IP LAN. May require dedicated server.
NOTE: Some multiplayer features may only be available through NovaWorld.
NOTE 2: NVIDIA® nForce™ or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby® Digital interactive Content Encoder required for Dolby Digital audio.